Wednesday 28 December 2011

Drake on fan's forehead tat


Drake on fan's forehead tat
Drake on fan's forehead tat. No one could rightfully say that Drake’s fans won’t go to great lengths to prove their devotion. Last week, a photo of a young Los Angeles woman with shaved eyebrows and the all-caps word “DRAKE” tattooed on her forehead, caused many to wonder about the motivation behind the garish tat. Drake, now aware of the furor surrounding the tattoo, has addressed the artist, Kevin Campbell, and even threatened to, um, rough him up.

In a brief interview with Los Angeles’ Power 106 on-air personality Mando Fresko, the Canadian superstar spoke on the infamous tattoo and voiced his disdain for the artist responsible for the artwork. “I want to meet her and understand what happened,” said a flabbergasted Drake. “That’s cool, though. I feel you a 100 percent. That, to me, is like
absolutely incredible.”

Drake continued with, “The guy who tatted is a f---ing –shole though, I will tell you that. I don’t f--- with that guy. F--- you to that tat artist by the way. And you should lose your job and should never do tattoos again and I don’t f--- with you. And if I ever see you, I’m
a f--- you up.”

Drake did calm down a bit and seemed humbled by the fact the woman saw fit to adorn herself with his name. “But real sh-- though, I really like…I want to talk to this girl and understand it all. It’s surreal.”

In his defense, the tattoo artist said that he tried to reason with the woman: She was really psyched about it. She had the sh---y font all picked out on her iPhone ready to go and was pretty adamant about putting it on her forehead. She didn't say a word about what it meant to her,” Campbell recalled. “…She acted as if she had planned it out for a while; though I'm not really sure how much extended coherent thought could actually go into getting such a stupid tattoo on your forehead.”

“In my opinion this whole world's going to sh--, and sh-- rolls downhill,” Campbell added. “So I might as well just jump in, hold my breath, and pray to God that there's a nice big soft puddle of diarrhea for me to land in once everything hits the fan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment