Thursday 19 January 2012

Cindy Crawford daughter model

Cindy Crawford daughter model

Cindy Crawford daughter model - Cindy Crawford's daughter, 10, to model, Kids these days are acting like adults at younger and younger ages. For legendary supermodel Cindy Crawford's daughter, Kaia Gerber, that means starting a career on the runway early. The 10-year-old girl just signed a modeling deal that's got the Internet abuzz.

In the 90s, Cindy Crawford, aka the mole’d one, ruled the runways with her supermodel friends. Now 45-years-old, Crawford no longer prioritizes posing and strutting, though she did appear in Duran Duran’s awesome music video for “Panic“. With her hey day long behind her, Cindy has passed on the family modeling torch down to her 10-year-old daughter, Kaia Gerber.
“I’m so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign. I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter, watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience. I am so proud of her.” – Cindy Crawford
Kaia is the offspring of Rande Gerber and Crawford and probably the perfect choice to front Versace’s junior line. Other than possessing the “pretty” gene from her gorgeous mom, she’s most likely lived a privileged life. Versace is known for its opulence, and I’m sure Young Versace will follow suit and aim for the young and affluent. The line will be available at the Versace Young boutique in Milan and in select stores. Versace is the latest fashion house to target the kiddies. Stella McCartney, Diane von Furstenberg and Lanvin all announced plans to enter the market in the past year.
Minus the signature mole, Kaia is the spitting image of her famous mom. Don’t you think? Being that she’s only 10-years-old, I’m sure she’ll reach model height shortly. Just look at those long limbs. I babysit my niece every Wednesday and I can’t wait to see if anything from Young Versace will persuade me to swipe my credit card and spoil her.

“Having Cindy on set for the shoot took me back to all the amazing Avedon shoots we worked on together. It was such a special treat watching Kaia walk in her mother’s footsteps!” – Donatella Versace
Check out a school picture of a young Cindy Crawford. The resemblance is even more uncanny when comparing similarly-aged photos. Kaia has an older brother named Presley. I wonder if he’ll grow up to be a hottie ten years from now. His dad Rande was a looker years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment