Wednesday 18 January 2012

Michelle Williams Heath Ledger

Michelle Williams Heath Ledger

Michelle Williams Heath Ledger - Michelle Williams dishes on ex-fiancé Heath Ledger, Wearing nearly nothing, actress Michelle Williams graces the latest cover of GQ Magazine. In the interview inside the mag, Williams breaks much of her long silence concerning the days after her former fiancé Heath Ledger died. Williams: “I felt like I was going crazy.”

Michelle Williams has been promoting her new film, Wendy and Lucy and she also opened up about her grief over losing Heath Ledger, her ex-fiancé and father of her daughter, Matilda Rose. Said Williams, "It's so sad. I guess it's always changing... What else can I say?"
Michelle and Heath began their love affair in 2005 after they played husband and wife in the movie Brokeback Mountain. Matilda Rose was born in October of 2005. Ledger, 28, passed away in January of an accidental overdose of prescription meds. Although they had split in 2007, Michelle's grief was no less hard to deal with.
Michelle said, "I just wake up each day in a slightly different place. Grief is like a moving river, so that's what I mean by 'it's always changing'.
"It's a strange thing to say. Because I'm at heart an optimistic person, but I would say in some ways it just gets worse. It's just that the more time that passes, the more you miss someone. In some ways it gets worse. That's what I would say."
Besides her sadness over losing Heath, she's also angry at the paparazzi. She told Newsweek that they are relentless.
She said, "It burns a fire inside of me, the s--- that I’ve seen people do to get at me or my daughter. I won’t forget it, and I won't support it. I don’t want my daughter growing up feeling spied on or threatened."
Williams was actually pretty upset with a female pap, saying, "I said, ‘You’re better than this. Look at you! You’re young, you’re able-bodied, you have a brightness in your eyes. You’re above this.’ But you know what? She didn’t go away."

Michelle has previously said that she plans on taking a year off to focus on Matilda but is thinking about quitting show business altogether if the paparazzi craziness continues.
She added, "If it gets to the point where I can’t situate my life in a way that they stay away more, then I’ll drop a match on the thing. I’ll be sad. I like to act. It’s saved my life over and over again. It’s given me a sense of self-esteem, self-worth. I have this thing that I’m in love with – acting — and now it has this baggage."

I hope she doesn't have to quit - I love her as an actress and I hope she and Matilda can find happiness in whatever they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment